*** The Clubhouse will be open this Sunday***
*** Members ONLY ***
*** Special Rules***
Rules for the Winnipeg Trap and Skeet Club In Accordance with Government Mandated Regulations Regarding Covid 19
1. The maximum at the shooting stations will be 22 (groups of 5 or less) at any one time. Others can walk in the large park like area, observing appropriate social distancing, while waiting for their turn at a shooting station.
2. We must, at all times, keep the mandated social distance of at least 2 metres.
3. We cannot accommodate new, inexperienced shooters. All shooters, at this time, must have a PAL.
4. The clubhouse is a mask required area.
5. The washrooms, with the entrance at the back of the clubhouse, will remain open.
6. All business with the manager will be conducted through an outside window on the east side of the main clubhouse.
7. There will be hand sanitizer near the card readers in each shooting area as well as at the registration area and at the entrance/exit area.
8. The manager will sanitize the washrooms on a regular bases as well as the touchscreen used for member transactions.
9. Separation lines have been painted on the sidewalk as a spacing reminder.
10. If you are feeling sick or have any symptoms, please consider others and stay home.
Gift Certificates available.
Makes a great gift. email:email@example.com for details or to order.